Call for Abstracts now open!
ACRA 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting will be held on 8 – 10 August 2022 at Sea World Conference Centre, on Queensland’s Gold Coast. It will bring together world leaders in cardiac care, with a focus on “People, Purpose and Opportunity” within cardiac rehabilitation and secondary prevention. We encourage you to submit an abstract for the conference.
Why submit to ACRA?
- Our ASM is an exceptional opportunity to showcase your work to passionate national and international cardiac professionals
- Sharing your challenges, innovations, and research will help your colleagues and industry to offer better cardiac care to patients
- All abstracts will undergo a blind peer-review process by the ASM Scientific Committee
- Selected abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings and available online to all ACRA members
- There are many prestigious prizes to be won (both members and non-members eligible for prizes)
- Best Research Presentation
- Best Clinical Practice Presentation
- Best Moderated Poster
- People’s Choice Award
- Best Poster
- Early Career Researcher Translation Award
- Research Abstract
- Clinical Practice Abstract
- Clinical Excellence Showcase: As debuted in 2018, these presentations are short (5 minutes + 2 minutes for questions), sharp, informative, informal, and above all, FUN!
Submit your work now
- Submission deadline is Friday 25th March, 2022
- Visit: Call for abstracts
- Email us at email@example.com