Call for abstracts
The scientific committee is now accepting submissions to the 2020 ACRA ASM.
ACRA 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting will be held on 10 - 12 August 2020 at the Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, Victoria. It will bring together world leaders in cardiac care, with a focus on “Looking back, looking forward” to celebrate 30 years of ACRA Science. We encourage you to submit an abstract or a workshop idea.
Why submit to ACRA?
- The ASM is an exceptional opportunity to showcase your work to passionate national and international cardiac professionals
- Sharing your challenges, innovations, and research, will help your colleagues and industry to offer better cardiovascular care to patients
- All abstracts will undergo a blind peer-review process by the ASM Scientific Committee.
- Selected abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings and available online to all ACRA members
- There are many prestigious prizes to be won
- Best Research Presentation
- Best Clinical Presentation
- Best Moderated Poster
- Best Poster
- People’s Choice Award
- Research Abstract
- Clinical Abstract
- Clinical Excellence Showcase: As debuted in 2018, these presentations are short (5 minutes + 2 minutes for questions, sharp, informative, informal, and above all: FUN!
- Workshop – new for 2020
Submissions will close on Monday 16th March 2020
Please read the submission instructions carefully before submitting your work via the online platform. A webinar is also available to assist in helping you write-up and submit your work.