Call for abstracts
The scientific committee is now accepting submissions to the 2020 ACRA ASM.
ACRA 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting will be held virtually in 2020. It will bring together world leaders in cardiac care, with a focus on “Looking back, looking forward” to celebrate 30 years of ACRA Science. We encourage you to submit an abstract or a workshop idea.
Why submit to ACRA?
- The ASM is an exceptional opportunity to showcase your work to passionate national and international cardiac professionals
- Sharing your challenges, innovations, and research, will help your colleagues and industry to offer better cardiovascular care to patients
- All abstracts will undergo a blind peer-review process by the ASM Scientific Committee.
- Selected abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings and available online to all ACRA members
- There are many prestigious prizes to be won
- Best Research Presentation
- Best Clinical Presentation
- Best Moderated Poster
- Best Poster
- People’s Choice Award
- Research Abstract
- Clinical Abstract
- Clinical Excellence Showcase: As debuted in 2018, these presentations are short (5 minutes + 2 minutes for questions, sharp, informative, informal, and above all: FUN!
- Workshop – new for 2020
Submissions extended to Monday 30th March 2020
Please read the submission instructions carefully before submitting your work via the online platform. A webinar is also available to assist in helping you write-up and submit your work.