Benefits of Membership
The Australian Cardiovascular Health and Rehabilitation Association Inc (ACRA) is the national association of multidisciplinary health professionals leading the prevention and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Generous discounts to the Annual Scientific Meeting and state educational events
- Access to members only resources, including presentations, videos, newsletters and job advertisements
- Automatic membership of relevant state association
- Quarterly national e-newsletter plus regular state communication
- Network of leading health professionals and researchers in this field
- Regular correspondence from the ACRA Executive Management Committee via members only email
- Access to become a mentee or mentor within the ACRA mentoring program
- Have your research publications listed on the ACRA website
- Opportunity to serve on state and national committees of ACRA
- Generous travel grants (for assistance in attending conferences and events), and scholarships (conditions apply)
ACRA is the leading body for all health professionals working in cardiovascular health, secondary prevention and rehabilitation, heart failure, and chronic disease management. ACRA invites all health professionals who work in these areas to become a member of the Association.