The ACRA community has been given the opportunity to watch a free recording of a 1-hour independent educational webinar held by In Vivo Academy, a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to providing accredited and independent medical education to healthcare professionals.
Upon completing the webinar, you will be able to:
- List recent changes to recommendations in the RACGP “Supporting smoking cessation: a guide for health professionals”
- Explain the rationale behind the changes in the smoking cessation recommendations
- Assess a patient’s need for and tailor pharmacotherapy based on the Pharmacotherapy Treatment Algorithm
- Implement a system in practice to identify patients who smoke
- Offer patients who smoke advice and treatment (or referral), including continued follow-up towards successful long-term cessation.
The free webinar recording can be viewed at In Vivo Academy