Benefits of Membership
The Australian Cardiovascular Health and Rehabilitation Association Inc (ACRA) is the national association of multidisciplinary health professionals leading the prevention and management of cardiovascular disease.
ACRA invites all health professionals who work in the area of cardiovascular health and chronic disease management to become a member of the Association. ACRA is the leading health professional body for all health professionals working in cardiovascular health, secondary prevention and rehabilitation, heart failure, and chronic disease management.
Benefits of membership include:
- Generous discounts to the Annual Scientific Meeting and state educational events
- Access to members only resources , including newsletters and job advertisements
- Access to the leading specialist journal in this field- European Journal of Preventative Cardiology
- Automatic membership of relevant state association
- Quarterly national e-newsletter plus regular state communication
- Network of leading health professionals and researchers in this field
- Regular correspondence from the ACRA Executive Management Committee via members only email
- ACRA mentoring program
- Generous travel grants (for assistance in attending conferences and events), and scholarships (conditions apply)
- Access to ACRA's Endorsement Policy