Become a Member
Come and join ACRA, the leading professional body for all health professionals in cardiovascular health, secondary prevention and rehabilitation, heart failure and chronic disease management.
Member Benefits Include:
- Quarterly newsletter
- Discount to ACRA's Annual Scientific Meeting
- Discount to state held educational events
- Alerts to relevant professional development courses
- Resources for members
- Join the network of leading health professionals in your field
- Alerts to job opportunities
- Access to ACRA publications
- Membership only access to the ACRA website
Membership fee: $130 + $40 joining fee
If you join at a national or state education event, the joining fee will be waived.
Pro-rata policy for new ACRA members
Anyone wanting to join ACRA between 1 January and 30 April, ACRA will offer a 50% discount on the applicable member fee. Should you wish to become a member of ACRA between 1 May and 30 June, you will receive 14 months' worth of membership by paying the full year rate.