CR Program Directories
Click on the link opposite to view each state program directory.
- Qld Cardiac Rehab Heart Failure Service Directory February 2017
- QLD CR & Heart Failure Directory - Google Map
- Heart Foundation Directory of NSW/ACT (cardiovascular health services version 03/2017)
- ACT Cardiac Rehabilitation Program Directory - excel format
- SA and NT Cardiac Rehabilitation Program Directory March 2017
- VIC Directory Update 2017 April
- TAS CR Directory September-2016
- HFWA Cardiac Rehabilitation Program Directory September 2016
- TAS Directory October 2016
Heart Foundation Cardiac Rehabilitation Services Online Map
We are pleased to announce the launch of the national cardiac rehabilitation services online map on the Heart Foundation website! CLICK HERE TO VIEW (under “How can I find my local cardiac rehabilitation program?”). This is a joint initiative between the Heart Foundation and the Australian Cardiovascular Health and Rehabilitation Association (ACRA).
The directory lists all the cardiac rehabilitation services across the country and is a great tool for health professionals and patients to locate their closest CR service. It provides details so patients and health professionals can contact their nearest CR service and gain information on the programs provided.
Although there are well established cardiac rehabilitation services through out Australia, participation rates for cardiac rehabilitation are as low as 10-30%. We hope that by including all cardiac rehabilitation services nation wide in the one spot, we will work towards raising awareness of existing services and promote services available. Please feel free to share this directory to all relevant stakeholders.